Posted on : 12-17-2009 | By : Cool Geex | In : Google, Script Editor
- Update: “Open” For leopard doesn’t have –args as option so pay attention for the differences between the two.
Aug-12-2009 I published a script that start Google Chrome in incognito mode by default.
Since than G’s of readers used my method, and now I’m releasing the perfect Mac Solution for that problem.
Inspired by Craig H from The Web Site Is Down
Download the DMG I Created Here: Google Chrome (Incognito) For Snow Leopard
OR This one (Google Chrome Incognito) For Leopard
1. Open Apple Script Editor and paste the following code.
do shell script "open -a Google\ Chrome --new --args -incognito"
do shell script "/Applications/Google\ Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google\ Chrome –incognito"
2. Save & Run
- Start Google Chrome in Incognito Mode
- Create an Application that Start Google Chrome in Incognito Mode
- Snow Leopard Installation Issues
- Create your own list of email addresses from your inbox
- Place Google Voice calls directly from iPhone